Lindisfarne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please kick me

4 posters

Go down

Please kick me Empty Please kick me

Post  AustenFan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:30 pm

if I ever, ever mention he who shall not be named again. He is a sick man, and for anyone who is reading over at syacuse, he will continue to bait until he gets an answer. He will contine to make up fake handles, try to convince people he is former posters, talk to himself, make wild accusations, lie and generally act like a rat hitting the lever until he gets a response. And of course he is reading this as well. His behavior has now made me totally discount anything he has said. In addition, he has a particular aversion to me, cradlle and to Joe because we called his on his crap repeatedly. He is, of course reading this, so hello and goodbye, Rico, I pray for your healing.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Please kick me Empty I very nearly got sucked in yesterday

Post  VicarJoe Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 pm

I felt like it would be, I dunno, kinda fun to point out to all the people ranting at the new "Joe" that it's not me and that they're quarreling with a puppet of their own making. I always make the mistake of assuming that they're capable of shame.

Embarassed
VicarJoe
VicarJoe

Back to top Go down

Please kick me Empty When they practice

Post  AustenFan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 pm

their bizzare forms of meditation in their rooms, (the trolls that is) their mantra is probably "Anything for a response. Anything for a response." Ommmmmm. Weasels. As I said, the stupidity will escalate exponentially In a way the desperation is laughable. lol! lol!
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Please kick me Empty A title for a horror movie

Post  Thereforeiam Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:31 pm

"The temptation of Rico." You guys are both funny and I thought for a moment that Joe might go back to the "dark side" yesterday at ye olde religion forum. Way to be strong Joe. LOL
Thereforeiam
Thereforeiam

Back to top Go down

Please kick me Empty My boot stands at the ready....

Post  stihl Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm

...Austen (kick, kick).

"he who must not be named" is closely related to Frank the Dwarf (in the Great Divorce). Frank was the ghost who had the Tragedarian on a chain. He used pity as blackmail. He couldn't allow Joy into his life or he would lose temporal control of others.
stihl
stihl

Back to top Go down

Please kick me Empty Re: Please kick me

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down