Lindisfarne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurabia has a capital

4 posters

Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty Eurabia has a capital

Post  AustenFan Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm

It;s Rotterdam. I thought this article might be of some interest to people here, Holland has a very large Islamic population as do many cities in Europe. Some areas have Sharai law.Some of this is very scary stuff. (It's a long article but interesting.) Do I by any means think that all Muslims in Europe are violent? Not at all, but some of this is scary stuff.

http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/articolo/1338480?eng=y
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty I''ve read some interesting commentary on the influx of Muslims into Europe

Post  VicarJoe Tue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

and thanks for that link. A few years back, I noted on the other forum something I'd read in a book about how in Rotterdam, Mohammed was the most popular name for newborn boys. I made the observation that, in the light of Theo Van Gogh's murder in Amsterdam by a jihadi, the Dutch might be faced with the paradoxical dilemma that the preservation of "tolerance" might require intolerance, or conversely, that tolerance will bring about its own collapse by tolerating a massive influx of people, in the name of diversity, who don't view tolerance as a value.

No surprise, I was accused of being racist, etc. That's what you'd expect when you question whether tolerance is sustainable as a value. That would seem to lean towards the second option--if you can't even ask whether tolerating a massive shift in your cultural values to sharia is a good thing, then you'll just wake up one day and find yourself living under sharia. But that's also dimwit windbag Americans who, from a safe distance of several thousand miles, tell the Dutch to be tolerant. The Dutch might have other ideas.

One journalist I was reading mentioned a friend lives in a Paris neighborhood where it's just become easier for her to get around by wearing a head scarf. She's not Muslim, not even Christian. She just wants to avoid the leers and cat calls.
VicarJoe
VicarJoe

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty I believe that there is

Post  AustenFan Tue May 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Already Sharia law in parts of Britain and the Archbishop of Canterbury endorsed it. incrediblew Yep, it's fine for Americans to tell people of other counrtries to be tolerant when they are not living in a place where you have to wear a scarf to not be verbally abused.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty France, from what I''ve

Post  just4once Tue May 19, 2009 3:14 pm

read, is having some of the same problems.
just4once
just4once

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty This sentence stopped me cold:

Post  cradlerc Tue May 19, 2009 3:15 pm

"Holland is an extraordinary test case. It is the country in which individual license is the most extensive – to the point of permitting euthanasia on children –" pale

Do either of you know more about this?
cradlerc
cradlerc

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty I know it has the

Post  AustenFan Tue May 19, 2009 3:19 pm

most or almost the most "liberal" laws on Euthanasia in Europe. Every so often you read stories online about Senior citizens who are terrified that their children will put them to sleep if they get to be too much of a nuisance. I didn't know about the children, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. Holland is a very interesting country to visit. It definitely has a really dark underbelly, however.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty Yes, France has it too

Post  AustenFan Tue May 19, 2009 3:21 pm

because of so many immigrants from Muslim majority countries that used to be controlled by France.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Eurabia has a capital Empty Re: Eurabia has a capital

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum