Lindisfarne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist

3 posters

Go down

Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist Empty Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist

Post  VicarJoe Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 am

From the June 17 Chris Matthews program on MSNBC, introducing Howard Dean:

"Howard Dean the man who really laid out the path for Barack Obama. He was the St. John the Baptist, I'd say, leading for that fellow, not to make any further reference there to the Deity."

not worthy
VicarJoe
VicarJoe

Back to top Go down

Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist Empty oh my stars

Post  AsADeerPants Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am

that is funny
AsADeerPants
AsADeerPants

Back to top Go down

Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist Empty LOL..

Post  AustenFan Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 am

I can't take seriously Chris Matthews who said when Obama spoke he "felt a tingle up his leg." Rolling Eyes

Aside from shouting, I can't see any comparsion between Howard Dean and John the Baptist. Yes, John the Baptist was concerned about the poor, but Dean is hardly talking about preparing for the Kingdon of God. All this stuff about the faux messiah Obama is really getting on my nerves. This will probably sound slightly hysterical, (LOL) but everytime thie "messiah" comparisons are made I hear faint srtains of "Deutschland, Detusctland uber alles.". Nothing good can come of putting a narcissscist-who's really umcomfotable with dissent-on a pedastal. I sort of wish I had drunk the Obama koolaid. I would be a lot more comfortable and naive. Jesus is still my Messiah.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist Empty Re: Especially for AFan: St. Howard the Baptist

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum