Lindisfarne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syracuse forum lunacy

+2
AustenFan
VicarJoe
6 posters

Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty Syracuse forum lunacy

Post  VicarJoe Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I promised I wouldn't post over there for the week, and I have kept my promise. But lo and behold, I clicked over to the forum to see in what ways it might be imploding (in that "watching a train wreck, can't look away" spirit that I am not proud of), and who should I encounter?

Me!

Or not me, but a poster called TickJoeTock who is apparently pretending to be me, thus giving rico and inhumanist and berty a Joe they can call names and insult.

My hypothesis: they've invented a Joe handle that they could argue with since I am no longer there.

But honestly, that would be insane, wouldn't it? I can hardly believe someone would invent a Joe handle based on my tickerjoe handle (which was banned for life, by the way) only so that they could insult me in my absence. That would be a bit like having a fight with a puppet.

I may have to extend my vacation from syracuse dot com since the atheists there have become so dangerously obsessed.
VicarJoe
VicarJoe

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty But..

Post  AustenFan Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

doesn't it make you feel loved and missed? Rolling Eyes

I believe predicted some time ago, that Rico-after inventing handles to argue with-would eventually-take on the names of former actual posters and pretend to be them. O.K. I did look on syracuse. It's not "Vicar, Flicker or Ticker" but it's close enough. Rico (as Humanist) is also accusing quest of being me; I'm not. Yet another way to bait for a response. I expect a fake Austen or a fake cradle will be next and that some of the other handles which appear giving Rico a hard time are actually rico. That shows the level of desperation. I also think probably at least 75% of the people now on Syracuse are rico.

And while I'm at it, hello Rico, becuase no doubt, he's lurking here too also. cyclops To bad he's so sick that he can't get attention in some posiitve way.
AustenFan
AustenFan

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Post  stihl Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Homer,

That is absolutely hysterical. I used to question Austen's assesment of the mosh-pit, with people making up handle's to talk to themselves. But, for awhile now, I agree with her assesment. People make up handles to create other personaliites that will agree with them.

It is kind of like that guy I so years ago at a down-town bus stop, swtiching personalities in order to converse with himself.

The mulitple handle thing is dis-honest and sad and, maybe a bit insane.

The hijacking of your persona is a new low and, a bit more insane. I am not suprised. I guess I am more disgusted.

Well, we all wondered what would happen if we took a retreat.

Avert your eyes Homer, it is too ghastly. 8)

Oh, and ask the Giant Hand if we can get a "slut" emoticon. Syracuse forum lunacy 286449
stihl
stihl

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty Um, that's really weird.

Post  cradlerc Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Do you think whoever's doing it imagines it's a satire? That would be evn scarier. Shocked
cradlerc
cradlerc

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty This is how virtual Joe feels

Post  Admin Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:20 pm

scared
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lindisfarne.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty that is funny

Post  AsADeerPants Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:00 pm

well I have put that forum on ignore. I noticed the new handle this morning and wondered a bit.
AsADeerPants
AsADeerPants

Back to top Go down

Syracuse forum lunacy Empty Re: Syracuse forum lunacy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum