Meet Matthew Haver

Go down

Meet Matthew Haver

Post  VicarJoe on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 am

You better meet him here, because you won't hear a word about him in the national media...

Man is arrested after nearly hitting protester

MediaNews Group
Updated: 06/27/2009 06:41:38 AM PDT

CHICO - A man who allegedly used an SUV in an attempted to run over an anti-abortion protester Wednesday outside of the Planned Parenthood office has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Matthew R. Haver, 40, was arrested by Chico police for allegedly trying to hit James Cantfield, 69, of Chico.

A Chico police press release says officers were called to the Vallombrosa Avenue location at about 10:35 a.m.

Witnesses said a man driving a 1991 GMC sport utility vehicle had attempted to strike a protester, according the release.

Officers didn't hold him but issued Haver a citation ordering him to appear in Butte County Superior Court at a later date.

He was reportedly driving on a suspended license and he had switched his license plates with another vehicle he had recently purchased.

Carrillo said Canfield is a regular demonstrator at Planned Parenthood and also at the Women's Health Center on Fir Street. He has a large sign with a graphic photo of an aborted fetus.

The investigation revealed Haver had a child with him in the vehicle, and as they drove by the demonstration, the child asked what was on the sign.

Carrillo said it appears Haver became enraged over the picture of the aborted fetus, lost control of his emotions and tried to strike Canfield with his vehicle.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Talk show host Alan Colmes accused Jenn Giroux of Women Influencing the Nation of sharing responsibility for George Tiller's death. MSNBC's Keith Olbermann named prominent nurse and pro-life blogger Jill Stanek "The Worst Person in the World."

Consequently, both women have been issued death threats in the last month.
VicarJoe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe, I would suggest

Post  AustenFan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:06 pm

posting on the forum which shall not be named because right now they are rather bored. I just checked on it. The main activity is-as you know- insults about Christians and accusations about me being posters I am not and have never been. More troll games from trolls with small minds. zzzzzzzz. There ought to be an icon for sleeping.
AustenFan

View user profile

Back to top Go down